Nov 18 2016
It is not that easy to do party photography for it usually tricky even when you will also having fun because of the ambience and atmosphere of the party itself. You really need to put a full attention to the people around you because interesting party photography mostly comes from candid shots. Even the candid shot itself is hard because people will change how they act if they spot a camera. So, you really need to be in the zone and blend with the environment to get the best candid shot that will make perfect party pictures that you could be really proud of. Here are some tips to make you get the best shot at a party:
1. Make a plan. Planning is always good, for whatever you want to do. When you come up with a plan, it will be easier to snap a photo because you know what exactly you want to capture in a picture you take with your camera. It will also make you more aware of your surrounding for you are looking for an exact moment that will go hand in hand with your plan.
2. Always have your camera out even before the guests start arriving. You could see how the lighting will be with taking pictures first. With doing this, you will know which spot have the best lighting for it will always produce better pictures with using natural light.
3. Get group shots. Shots of groups of people make the pictures more interesting. Besides, when you attend a party, it is an obligation to capture a moment with so many emotions in it.
4. Do candid shot. As mentioned before, the best shot in party photography always comes from candid. Doing candid shot let you capture a great moment that involves honest and sincere emotion from the people that attend the party.
5. Edit, label and organise your photo then distribute it to the guests; Edit the pictures you’ve taken at the party you will have the better result that could enhance the quality of the photos itself. Labelling and organising it will make it easier to sort and you could add captions that appropriate to the moment and the people. People will be really glad to receive the photos as a token to make them remember good times they’ve had at the party.
So, that how you could do the best at party photography. Remember to always pull out your camera and be ready and also have some fun.